Our immigration practice is guided by two simple principles - providing unmatched client service and practical, non-legalistic advice. We respond immediately to all client contacts and complete projects in the most expeditious and professional manner. We do not "over lawyer" problems but provide concrete strategies that strike a balance between legal responsibility and business necessity. Our uncompromising dedication to client service and our philosophy of working with clients as "business partners" set us apart from other immigration law firms.
Cornerstone Law Group represents employers and individuals in all aspects of business and family immigration law. We provide practical advice to help clients achieve their goals at an economical price. We also use state of the art technology for effective form generation, case tracking, database management and legal research. Our services include:
- Preparing all categories of non-immigrant visas and work permits for foreign professionals, students, investors, entrepreneurs, entertainers, athletes, religious workers and their dependents;
- Obtaining permanent residence (Green Cards) and citizenship status for foreign nationals;
- Assisting family members in immigrating to the U.S. or obtaining permanent residence status;
- Consular processing at foreign embassies;
- Employment compliance counseling regarding I-9, anti-discrimination and file maintenance requirements;
- Conducting training programs for human resource and recruitment professionals; and
- Litigating mandamus actions in federal court.
In short, Cornerstone Law Group is committed to excellence and the provision of unmatched client responsiveness.
- January 2015 Department of State Visa Bulletin The new visa bulletin is out at this link: January 2015 Visa Bulletin Employment-based categories are as follows: EB-1 remains current for all
- President Obama's Executive Actions on ImmigrationWhat this Means for Business Immigration On November 20, 2014, President Obama announced a series of executive actions on immigration that will include: (1) creating a deferred action program
- President Obama Addresses the Nation on Immigration Reform On November 20, 2014, President Obama announced he will provide immediate relief for many of those impacted by of our immigration system, and he is