Our immigration practice is guided by two simple principles - providing unmatched client service and practical, non-legalistic advice. We respond immediately to all client contacts and complete projects in the most expeditious and professional manner. We do not "over lawyer" problems but provide concrete strategies that strike a balance between legal responsibility and business necessity. Our uncompromising dedication to client service and our philosophy of working with clients as "business partners" set us apart from other immigration law firms.
Cornerstone Law Group represents employers and individuals in all aspects of business and family immigration law. We provide practical advice to help clients achieve their goals at an economical price. We also use state of the art technology for effective form generation, case tracking, database management and legal research. Our services include:
- Preparing all categories of non-immigrant visas and work permits for foreign professionals, students, investors, entrepreneurs, entertainers, athletes, religious workers and their dependents;
- Obtaining permanent residence (Green Cards) and citizenship status for foreign nationals;
- Assisting family members in immigrating to the U.S. or obtaining permanent residence status;
- Consular processing at foreign embassies;
- Employment compliance counseling regarding I-9, anti-discrimination and file maintenance requirements;
- Conducting training programs for human resource and recruitment professionals; and
- Litigating mandamus actions in federal court.
In short, Cornerstone Law Group is committed to excellence and the provision of unmatched client responsiveness.
- Feedback From E-Verify Listens Spurs USCIS to Revise E-Verify Posters On December 2, 2013 USCIS published revised versions of its E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters. The revisions came after USCIS received ....
- New and Revised E-Verify Memorandums of Understanding On December 8, 2013, E-Verify will release new and revised Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs). These MOUs have two primary enhancements: (1) they are ....
- Poll: Majority in U.S. Support Path to Citizenship At a time when the prospects of the House taking up immigration reform legislation any time soon do not look promising, a new poll finds a solid ....