Our immigration practice is guided by two simple principles - providing unmatched client service and practical, non-legalistic advice. We respond immediately to all client contacts and complete projects in the most expeditious and professional manner. We do not "over lawyer" problems but provide concrete strategies that strike a balance between legal responsibility and business necessity. Our uncompromising dedication to client service and our philosophy of working with clients as "business partners" set us apart from other immigration law firms.
Cornerstone Law Group represents employers and individuals in all aspects of business and family immigration law. We provide practical advice to help clients achieve their goals at an economical price. We also use state of the art technology for effective form generation, case tracking, database management and legal research. Our services include:
- Preparing all categories of non-immigrant visas and work permits for foreign professionals, students, investors, entrepreneurs, entertainers, athletes, religious workers and their dependents;
- Obtaining permanent residence (Green Cards) and citizenship status for foreign nationals;
- Assisting family members in immigrating to the U.S. or obtaining permanent residence status;
- Consular processing at foreign embassies;
- Employment compliance counseling regarding I-9, anti-discrimination and file maintenance requirements;
- Conducting training programs for human resource and recruitment professionals; and
- Litigating mandamus actions in federal court.
In short, Cornerstone Law Group is committed to excellence and the provision of unmatched client responsiveness.
- USCIS to Delete E-Verify Records More Than 10 Years Old USCIS announced that effective January 1, 2015 it will delete annually all E-Verify transaction records that are more than 10 years old. This means ....
- 2016 Diversity Program Registration The Department of State (DOS) opened registration for the 2016 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2016) on October 1, 2014, and it will close at noon (EST) on ....
- Recent Trend: A Purchased Airline Ticket May Result in COS or AOS Denial A number of U.S. employers have recently received denials for change of status (COS) and adjustment of status (AOS) applications where the beneficiary ....