Our immigration practice is guided by two simple principles - providing unmatched client service and practical, non-legalistic advice. We respond immediately to all client contacts and complete projects in the most expeditious and professional manner. We do not "over lawyer" problems but provide concrete strategies that strike a balance between legal responsibility and business necessity. Our uncompromising dedication to client service and our philosophy of working with clients as "business partners" set us apart from other immigration law firms.
Cornerstone Law Group represents employers and individuals in all aspects of business and family immigration law. We provide practical advice to help clients achieve their goals at an economical price. We also use state of the art technology for effective form generation, case tracking, database management and legal research. Our services include:
- Preparing all categories of non-immigrant visas and work permits for foreign professionals, students, investors, entrepreneurs, entertainers, athletes, religious workers and their dependents;
- Obtaining permanent residence (Green Cards) and citizenship status for foreign nationals;
- Assisting family members in immigrating to the U.S. or obtaining permanent residence status;
- Consular processing at foreign embassies;
- Employment compliance counseling regarding I-9, anti-discrimination and file maintenance requirements;
- Conducting training programs for human resource and recruitment professionals; and
- Litigating mandamus actions in federal court.
In short, Cornerstone Law Group is committed to excellence and the provision of unmatched client responsiveness.
- National Visa Center No Longer Collects Original Civil Documents As of November 12, 2014, immigrant visa applicants at non-electronic processing posts will be instructed to submit photocopies of their civil
- U.S. and China Agree to Extend Visas for Business Travelers, Tourists, and Students The U.S. Department of State announced that starting November 12, 2014, the U.S. will issue extended visas to Chinese business travelers, tourists,
- CBP Tightens Security Measures for Visa Waiver Travel to the U.S. The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) increased security screening measures on travelers who wish to enter the U.S. under the Visa Waiver